How to get passed Apple ID verification?

• strict warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/sites/e/enterpriseios.com/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/captcha/captcha.inc on line 61.
  • strict warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/sites/e/enterpriseios.com/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/captcha/captcha.inc on line 61.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_field_user_name::init() should be compatible with views_handler_field_user::init(&$view, $data) in /var/sites/e/enterpriseios.com/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/views/modules/user/views_handler_field_user_name.inc on line 61.
danewallace's picture

danewallace

No votes yet

Hello,

I'm just now making progress on getting the script to work, however I am finding that the Apple IDs I'm trying to create still require verification.

Running current version of the batch ID creator on 10.8.5 and current version of iTunes. Our domain is whitelisted.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Eight_Quarter_Bit's picture

Eight_Quarter_Bit

Verification

Your rating: None

In my workflow I always had my end-users complete that step. The verification link does expire, but if the user follows an expired link they will be prompted to have the verification email re-sent.

danewallace's picture

danewallace

Thank you for the quick

Your rating: None

Thank you for the quick response.

Our Apple contact confirmed that whitelisting domain/IP does not remove the need for verification.

I suppose we will try to setup a shared mailbox with aliases so verification requests all come to the same address.