Microsoft EMS - anyone use it?

bugmeister's picture

bugmeister

Your rating: None (2 votes)

Hi,

We're looking at migrating to another MDM, and with the Microsoft account manager courting us, they are pushing their EMS product.

I was wondering whether anyone uses it, and of so your experience with it. Also any comparison info against Airwatch would be appreciated.

Thanks
Peter

David Acland's picture

David Acland

We've been setting up

Your rating: None

We've been setting up customers with MDM systems and doing integration work constantly for the past few years. Lots of Airwatch, Casper, Meraki, a little bit of Good MDM, sometimes just Activesync and a few others, but never Microsoft EMS.

David Acland - Amsys

Jakey's picture

Jakey

I've heard many people

I've heard many people getting it pushed towards them, but no good reports of it.

AdwardEden's picture

AdwardEden

The rapid growth of

The rapid growth of enterprise apps and complexity to protect company data has changed the way companies implement easy-to-use identity and devices solutions. Designed for employees to remain flexible and productive, Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) ensures that corporate data is secure. Aligning with Microsoft’s vision of IT that focuses on the person and not just the device, EMS is a comprehensive suite from Azure Active Directory Premium, Microsoft Intune and Azure Rights Management.