Mobile Device Management (MDM)_Unanswered

vaibhavgupta's picture

vaibhavgupta

No votes yet

I am not able to answer some questions about MDM market players and industry...can anybody please help me over this....

• Identify the reasons for better position of Network service providers for providing MDM.
  • Why Security firms are in a better position to implement MDM (McAfee and Symantec)
  • Check the reasoning behind Android + Samsung and 3LM and Samsung + Android + Sybase and Cisco
  • Check with respect to one-stop-shop scenarios of MDM+ MAM, how are MDM players surviving?
  • How are companies like Mobile Iron surviving in the market: Partnerships / acquisition, over the big players IBM, CISCO etc
    Aaron Freimark's picture

Aaron Freimark

Check your Assumptions

Your rating: None

Your questions sound strange to me. They all assume that the traditional enterprise IT providers ought to be providing the best mobile services as well. But the world changed and IT is only now waking up.

--
    Aaron Freimark, Enterprise iOS founder & GroundControl CEO

vaibhavgupta's picture

vaibhavgupta

Great to hear from you so

Your rating: None

Great to hear from you so quick....but my major concern is and I am really confused that why are there many new players that are emerging in this new space (MDM, MAM), when there are many BIG IT Players in the market serving big customers/companies. And among them the Network companies and Security companies are a way ahead to get them implemented.

I also want to know, that where the market is drifting or is their any ROI seen over few months, in any sector or industry...