Multiple platform Management/MDM

arthurmzee's picture

arthurmzee

No votes yet

Hi enterprise iOS community,

Anybody out there using a multi-platform (Android, iOS, Mac OS X, Windows) management/MDM software? Meaning, one application is managing desktops, laptops and handheld mobile devices. If so, please tell me the good and the bad of your chosen management platform.

Thanks in advance,
az

Raul's picture

Raul

Multiple platform Management/MDM

Your rating: None

Hi az,

As a suggestion, you might want to take a look at Endpoint Protector http://www.endpointprotector.com/
Full disclosure: I work for them.
If you detail your requirements I can advise if it can be a solution for your organization or it's limitations (it meats the ones you listed above).

Raul

fredster's picture

fredster

Have a look at Absolute Management

Have a look at Absolute Management:

http://www.absolute.com/en/products/absolute-manage

About 6 months ago, we were investigating the solution and it seems very capable and cost effective. Personally, if we could start from scratch again, I would have gone with Absolute from the start. However, like all MDM/management tools, once a solution is settled on, you are almost restricted to remain on the selected path adinfinitum. Absolute is a very capable MDM/management solution but like all IT solutions, it depends on what you want to do and what services that you want it to have; so you will need to undertake some investigate to ensure that it meets your requirements.

I have no associate with Absolute other then being impressed with the offerings of their solution.

Karl Rivers's picture

Karl Rivers

Try Meraki

We're trialling Meraki at the moment. It supports iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac to varying degrees and best of all it's free. I don't know your specific requirements, so it might not be the solution you want, but it's worth a look.