Centrify DirectControl for Mobile
Centrify DirectControl for Mobile is the easy-to-deploy, Active Directory-centric solution for mobile device security and management and mobile application management.
Centrify DirectControl for Mobile's cloud-based service lets you centrally secure and manage smart phones, tablets and Mac laptops using your existing Active Directory infrastructure. DirectControl for Mobile uses familiar Group Policy tools together with the Centrify Cloud Service to enforce security settings over a trusted, over-the-air connection and secure access to corporate network services. Centrify delivers the industry's only solution that secures and manages not only popular mobile devices but Mac OS X, UNIX and Linux systems as well.
Key Features and Benefits:
Centrify DirectControl for Mobile lets organizations quickly achieve mobile device security with their existing technology investment, skill sets and processes without the hassle of deploying a complex new infrastructure and dealing with standalone management consoles.
- Active Directory and Group Policy-based device management. Centrify uses your on-premise Active Directory infrastructure and Group Policy-based management tools to let you easily enforce and update mobile security settings, lock or remotely wipe devices, and secure access to email, VPN and WiFi networks.
- Cloud-based service. The Centrify Cloud Service seamlessly allows your on-premise Active Directory environment to easily manage mobile devices over a trusted, over-the-air connection, whether or not a device is connected to the corporate network, thereby making deployment even easier and further eliminating the need for costly new infrastructure.
- Unified platform for mobile devices, Mac OS X and more. Centrify is the industry's only Active Directory integration solution that secures and manages not only iOS and Android devices but also Mac OS X, UNIX and Linux systems, as well as web and enterprise applications.
- Self-service and automation. Centrify DirectControl for Mobile quickly brings large populations of authorized devices under management with user self-service enrollment and automated configuration of each user's authentication credentials, email, WiFi and VPN settings, thereby greatly reducing helpdesk volumes associated with mobile devices.
- Inventory devices and even detect jail-broken ones. Centrify DirectControl for Mobile simplifies reporting of enrolled devices, installed applications and device update status across the entire organization.