MaaS360 is an enterprise mobility platform that enables IT to deliver end-to-end security and management for devices, applications, documents, emails and Web access. Businesses use MaaS360 to provide their employees with secure access to corporate resources and information from corporate- or personally-owned mobile devices, without compromising the user experience, data security or privacy. MaaS360 delivers maximum flexibility for bring your own device (BYOD) with a dual persona approach, multi-platform support, self-service enrollment, customized over-the-air configuration, automated policy enforcement, and secure distribution of apps and documents. MaaS360 provides a range of product modules and bundles to enable customers to effectively meet their mobility requirements.
MaaS360 is the only solution in the market with the credentials to give customers confidence in the areas that matter most:
- Simple and fast deployments with an exceptional customer experience for IT and employees
- Powerful management and security capabilities to address the full mobility lifecycle
- Flexible mobile application container options to separate work and personal data
- Seamless integration with existing enterprise systems such as email, directories, and certificate authorities
- The most trusted and proven approach to delivering enterprise mobility management
Industry-acclaimed customer experiences and certifications to give you confidence in MaaS360:
- IBM named a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader in Enterprise Mobility Management for past 3 years
- According to Gartner, IBM’s “mature shared-processing multitenant architecture is the best-in-class cloud among ranked EMM vendors. It can support thousands of installations per day for large accounts.”
- In Gartner’s Critical Capabilities report, IBM is ranked #1 in key customer use cases such as SaaS Deployments and Unified Endpoint Management
- Over 20 years of experience in enterprise mobility management
- First multi-tenant cloud service to manage and secure smartphones, tablets, and laptops
- Only EMM vendor to achieve FISMA certification directly from the US Government
- Only EMM vendor with SOC 2 Type II certification for over 6 years
- Only EMM vendor on the Cloud Security Alliance’s Security, Trust and Assurance Registry (CSA STAR)
Instant Evaluation of MaaS360
MaaS360 is named "Leader" three years in a row by Gartner in Magic Quadrant Report for EMM
MaaS360 is named "Leader" in the first Forrester Wave report for EMM
MaaS360 MDM Website
MaaS360 provides IT teams a wide range of mobile security options to separate corporate and personal information across different categories of users, devices, content, and apps, all within the context of their business. This provides the flexibility to offer tiered or layered mobile security to address varied end user needs and IT security requirements.
MaaS360 Advanced Mobile Management
MaaS360 enables organizations to manage and secure enterprise-owned and personal BYO smartphones, tablets and laptops. It simplifies deploying private and public apps by delivering an easy-to-use enterprise app catalog with full security and operational lifecycle management. This solution bundle includes MaaS360 Mobile Device Management, MaaS360 Mobile Application Management and MaaS360 Mobile Expense Management. MaaS360 Laptop Management is available and separate from this bundle.
MaaS360 Secure Productivity Suite
MaaS360 delivers a comprehensive set of cross-platform solutions to isolate and contain work emails, Web access and app data to prevent data leaks. It is the only complete solution that enables employees to securely access corporate data while preserving the mobile experience on their devices. This solution bundle includes MaaS360 Secure Mail, MaaS360 Secure Browser and MaaS360 Application Security.
MaaS360 Secure Document Sharing
MaaS360 provides a secure, encrypted container and productivity suite to distribute, view, create, edit and share documents on mobile devices, giving organizations the control they need and employees the access they demand. This solution bundle includes MaaS360 Mobile Content Management, MaaS360 Secure Editor and MaaS360 Document Sync.
MaaS360 Mobile Enterprise Gateway
MaaS360 offers simple, secure access to behind-the-firewall business resources, such as SharePoint, Windows File Share, intranet sites and databases. This solution bundle includes MaaS360 Mobile Enterprise Gateway for Browser, MaaS360 Mobile Enterprise Gateway for Docs and MaaS360 Mobile Enterprise Gateway for Apps.
Top Reasons to Try MaaS360
- Single platform for managing smartphones, tablets, and laptops. Any OS!
- Instantly available production environment, off the web. Begin managing devices in minutes.
- Integration with Exchange, BPOS, Office 365, Notes, Gmail, and Active Directory.
- Comprehensive Mobile Device, Application and Content Management.
- Support for employee and corporate owned devices.
- End-user self-service portal for enrollment, device locate, lock, passcode reset, wipe, etc.
- Free 24x7x365 live customer support, dedicated deployment assistance.
As an on-demand cloud service built on a secure, multi-tenant architecture, MaaS360 allows you to simplify the on-boarding process. You can instantly establish an account, start enrolling devices, and get productive immediately because you don’t need to install servers, deal with complex configurations, or pay upfront costs. With MaaS360, you get immediate insight and control without the added costs and complexities of deploying hardware and software, and dedicating additional resources to create and support the solution on an ongoing basis.
MaaS360 is the trusted enterprise mobility management solution to customers worldwide—from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses. We make working in the mobile era simple and safe by delivering comprehensive security and management for applications, documents, email, and devices. Instantly accessible from the web, MaaS360 is easy to use and maintain, and provides the flexibility organizations need to fully embrace mobility in every aspect of their businesses. Backed by the most responsive support in the industry, we put our customers first by providing them with the best user experience for IT and employees. To learn more go to http://www.maas360.com.
Apple and IBM Forge Global Partnership to Transform Enterprise Mobiity
This landmark partnership aims to redefine the way work will get done, address key industry mobility challenges and spark true mobile-led business change.
Learn more about this Apple and IBM partnership
About This Site
Forum topic comment by HenryOzsoy 2 hours ago
Forum topic comment by KPENG 3 hours ago
Forum topic comment by janeitzey 8 hours ago
Forum topic comment by ltomsha 8 hours ago
Forum topic added by dbiles 10 hours ago
Forum topic comment by DavidR 16 hours ago
Forum topic comment by jaceaser 1 day ago
Forum topic comment by jaceaser 1 day ago
Forum topic comment by jb 1 day ago
Mobile Management Provider changed by mladen.hajak 1 day ago
Forum topic comment by jesselvella 1 day ago
Forum topic added by HenryOzsoy 1 day ago
Forum topic comment by HenryOzsoy 2 days ago
Forum topic comment by usher.br 2 days ago