MaaS360 for mobile devices is an easy to use platform that includes all of the essential functionality for end-to-end management of iOS, Android, Symbian, Blackberry, Windows, and other next gen devices. Deployment is quick and in just a few clicks, IT can start enrolling devices and get productive immediately by managing the entire mobile device lifecycle - from enrollment to security, monitoring, application management and support. With integrated reporting and analytics, MaaS360 platform provides a whole new level of centralized visibility and control for actionable insights into your entire mobile device landscape. MaaS360 can also mange laptops, PC’s and MAC.
Top Reasons to Try MaaS360
• Network World “Clear Choice Winner” for Mobile Device Management.
• Single platform for managing smartphones, tablets, and laptops. Any OS!
• Instantly available production environment, off the web. Begin managing devices in minutes.
• Integration with Exchange, BPOS, Office 365, Notes, Gmail, and Active Directory.
• Comprehensive Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management.
• Support for employee and corporate owned devices.
• End-user self-service portal for enrollment, device locate, lock, passcode reset, wipe, etc.
• Free 24x7x365 live customer support, dedicated deployment assistance.
As an on-demand cloud service built on a secure, multi-tenant architecture, MaaS360 allows you to simplify the on-boarding process. You can instantly establish an account, start enrolling devices, and get productive immediately because you don’t need to install servers, deal with complex configurations, or pay upfront costs. With MaaS360, you get immediate insight and control without the added costs and complexities of deploying hardware and software, and dedicating additional resources to create and support the solution on an ongoing basis.
Fiberlink is the recognized leader in software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for secure enterprise mobile device and application management. Its cloud-based MaaS360 platform provides IT organizations with mobility intelligence and control over mobile devices, applications and content to enhance the mobile user experience and keep corporate data secure across smartphones, tablets, and laptops. MaaS360 helps companies reduce the costs of supporting their growing mobile workforce and simplifies IT infrastructure and operations management with a single portal to monitor the expanding suite of mobile devices and operating systems, including Apple iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone. Built on a highly scalable, multi-tenant architecture, MaaS360 delivers instant-on access to powerful mobility management capabilities to any organization, by making it easy to use and affordable. Named by Network World as the Clear Choice Test winner for mobile device management solutions, MaaS360 is used to manage and secure more than one million endpoints globally. For more information, please visit http://www.maas360.com.