LANDesk Mobility Manager
With LANDesk® Mobility Manager, the user is the end point.
The explosive growth of mobile devices in the workplace has created unique challenges for IT managers who need to know:
• What is connected to their network
• That the devices connected on the network are managed and secured
• That they have the ability to remotely manage those devices when a problem or incident arise
• that the content provided to users is secure when made available on their mobile devices
Leveraging the investment your business has made in managing desktop and laptops is quite an undertaking. Choosing the right set of tools to help you integrate, implement and manage mobile devices into that existing infrastructure is just as critical to manage your complete IT infrastructure.
LANDesk® Mobility Manager solves these problems by applying renowned LANDesk discovery, inventory, security and management capabilities to mobile devices from a single, easy-to-use console. Mobility Manager offers the flexibility needed to proactively manage mobile device.
LANDesk Software Website
LANDesk Mobility Manager Product Page
LANDesk Mobility Manager Data Sheet
LANDesk Mobility Manager Whitepaper
LANDesk Mobility Manager is available as part of the robust LANDesk Management Suite or as a stand-alone product.
Why organizations should choose LANDesk Mobility Manager:
• Customers care because with one tool and without additional cost, they can properly support a number of devices targeting users within their organization.
• The solution enables organizations and users to leverage smart phones, laptops, tablets and desktops the same across all device platforms.
• Lower cost – infrastructure, staffing, and eliminating the need to run another tool
• Consolidated asset reports, you can use LANDesk to report on mobile devices, laptops, desktops and servers
• Reduces IT involvement in getting users up and running
• Self-Service portal can be represented securely on any device users wish to use, no matter who owns the device
• Without touching each device, IT staff can ensure they are managed, secure and configured and can be managed remotely
• You can rest easy knowing that confidential data, although delivered to users remotely cannot be compromised
• Any device without the proper security policy can be quarantined until IT enrolls the device, this results in no data leakage.