PushManager offers a free 15-day trial.
PushManager is a mobility software editor dedicated to Smartphones and Tablets. PushManager brings visibility, security and facility in mobile fleet management since 2001. PushManager, on-premise or SaaS version, remotely supervise your users, devices, applications and mobile infrastructure.
PushManager is a Multi Device and Multi-OS Platform : Apple iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Web OS, Symbian, BlackBerry.
PUSHMANAGER ADDRESSES THE THREE MAJOR ISSUES FACING IT DIVISIONS:
• Securing company data
• Managing access rights to messaging and applications,
• Reducing support costs and managing assets (Smartphones & Tablets).
PUSHMANAGER MAIN FEATURES:
• Configuration: security policy, messaging, access, certificates
• Mass and remote deployment of devices
• Remote intervention
• Inventory of the fleet updated in real time and reporting
• Application management
1. SECURING COMPANY DATA
• Definition of the security policy and practical application on all Smartphones and Tablets,
• No sensitive information goes through the platform,
• Hosting in a secured environment,
• Precise management of administrators' rights.
2. COST SAVINGS FOR MANAGEMENT AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
• Automation of all tasks that were previously handled manually,
• MASS, REMOTE deployment of devices,
• Reduction of helpdesk staff workload,
• Access to a comprehensive inventory of the entire fleet, which is updated in real time, and data exporting for reporting purposes.
3. THE SOLUTION IS EASY TO USE AND IS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
• The platform is provided in SaaS* mode (no installation at your site, no interference with your infrastructure),
• The platform is accessed via an internet connection,
• No special technical skills are required to use PushManager.
4. 12 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN MANAGING MOBILITY-RELATED PROJECTS
• Major projects undertaken with large international companies,
• Support for getting started with the software, etc.
5. CLEAR, COMPETITIVE RATES
• Our rates make the solution accessible to everyone: SMEs, SMIs, Major Accounts, Public Sector, Local Authorities, etc.
- the platform can also be installed at your site (in "dedicated" mode).
Forum topic added by Faiq955 11 hours ago
Forum topic comment by RDowson 15 hours ago
Forum topic comment by carloslozada 16 hours ago
Forum topic added by Faiq955 18 hours ago
Forum topic comment by wchestnutt 18 hours ago
Forum topic added by johnparker 19 hours ago
Forum topic comment by RDowson 19 hours ago
Forum topic comment by carloslozada 19 hours ago
Mobile Management Provider changed by ZuluDesk 3 days ago
Forum topic added by Mahesh 4 days ago
Forum topic comment by jpref 1 week ago
Forum topic comment by taylor 1 week ago
Forum topic comment by Rakesh1 1 week ago
Story comment by taylor 2 weeks ago
Story added by Aaron Freimark 2 weeks ago
Forum topic comment by wchestnutt 2 weeks ago
Forum topic comment by ee_dub 2 weeks ago
Forum topic comment by jpref 3 weeks ago
Forum topic comment by wchestnutt 3 weeks ago
Mobile Management Provider changed by bugfrisch 3 weeks ago