PushManager is a mobility software editor dedicated to Smartphones and Tablets. PushManager brings visibility, security and facility in mobile fleet management since 2001. PushManager, on-premise or SaaS version, remotely supervise your users, devices, applications and mobile infrastructure.
PushManager is a Multi Device and Multi-OS Platform : Apple iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Web OS, Symbian, BlackBerry.
PUSHMANAGER ADDRESSES THE THREE MAJOR ISSUES FACING IT DIVISIONS:
• Securing company data
• Managing access rights to messaging and applications,
• Reducing support costs and managing assets (Smartphones & Tablets).
PUSHMANAGER MAIN FEATURES:
• Configuration: security policy, messaging, access, certificates
• Mass and remote deployment of devices
• Remote intervention
• Inventory of the fleet updated in real time and reporting
• Application management
1. SECURING COMPANY DATA
• Definition of the security policy and practical application on all Smartphones and Tablets,
• No sensitive information goes through the platform,
• Hosting in a secured environment,
• Precise management of administrators' rights.
2. COST SAVINGS FOR MANAGEMENT AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
• Automation of all tasks that were previously handled manually,
• MASS, REMOTE deployment of devices,
• Reduction of helpdesk staff workload,
• Access to a comprehensive inventory of the entire fleet, which is updated in real time, and data exporting for reporting purposes.
3. THE SOLUTION IS EASY TO USE AND IS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
• The platform is provided in SaaS* mode (no installation at your site, no interference with your infrastructure),
• The platform is accessed via an internet connection,
• No special technical skills are required to use PushManager.
4. 12 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN MANAGING MOBILITY-RELATED PROJECTS
• Major projects undertaken with large international companies,
• Support for getting started with the software, etc.
5. CLEAR, COMPETITIVE RATES
• Our rates make the solution accessible to everyone: SMEs, SMIs, Major Accounts, Public Sector, Local Authorities, etc.