Sophos Mobile Control
Sophos Mobile Control
Data protection, app management and policy compliance for the latest mobile devices
iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and Windows smartphones—whether they're company issued or personal devices, chances are they're being used for work. You have to secure your mobile devices and keep the sensitive business data that might be on them safe and sound.
We can help make it easy for you to give mobile workers all the apps they need and still enforce a consistent security policy for smartphones and tablets. We'll let you control their security features and even remotely lock and wipe the devices if they get lost.
What you can do with Sophos Mobile Control
Keep corporate data safe by managing apps and security
- Lets you turn on the built-in security features of iOS (iPhone/iPad), Android, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile 6.x devices, including any OS encryption or password protection.
- Provides remote over-the-air lock. And can help to locate or wipe lost devices, all from the central web console.
- An Enterprise App Store means you can enable users with the tools they need to work smarter as well as block listing apps that might be risky.
- Ensures that only registered devices that meet your policies—like minimum required password length—can access corporate email by using Exchange Active Sync Proxy.
- We’re regularly checking so you can see if devices aren’t compliant and remove their access to company resources if you need to.
Easily install and maintain control with over-the-air setup and configuration from a web console
- Deploys security updates and policies over the air through the web portal, letting you maintain mobile devices anytime, anywhere—so users don't have to visit the Help Desk.
- Monitors and controls security features on mobile devices from a centralized, web-based console.
- Lets you prove your corporate compliance with easy inventory and reporting tools.
- Tracks and reports on all registered devices, letting you drill down to their individual configuration settings, serial numbers, model numbers, hardware details and more.
Reduce the IT burden with a self-service portal for your users
- Allows users to register their own devices and agree to an acceptable use policy you define, meaning they can use their personal phone—and you can make sure it’s secured.
- Lets users choose to remotely locate, lock or wipe their devices and reset their passcode without having to contact the Help Desk.
- Set the device status, its compliance state and if the user is allowed to receive email.
- Now available for download in the Android Market and Apple App Store.