Apple Supported ID Creator

• strict warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/sites/e/enterpriseios.com/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/captcha/captcha.inc on line 61.
  • strict warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/sites/e/enterpriseios.com/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/captcha/captcha.inc on line 61.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_field_user_name::init() should be compatible with views_handler_field_user::init(&$view, $data) in /var/sites/e/enterpriseios.com/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/views/modules/user/views_handler_field_user_name.inc on line 61.
sivart6's picture

sivart6

No votes yet

Hi,

Firstly, thanks so much to eight_quarter_bit for writing and supporting this script. It has been very useful.

I've been speaking with my Apple rep and he has stated that there is an Apple supported way of multiple creating IDs which includes agreement of the Terms and Conditions.

Have any of you come across this?

Eight_Quarter_Bit's picture

Eight_Quarter_Bit

Interesting!

Your rating: None

I haven't, but I would be very interested in finding out! I have said it before, and I'll say it again: nothing would make me happier than to see my work outmoded in favor of real user creation system/process from Apple. I've talked with my Apple rep and engineer in the past and neither of them knew of any method for mass user creation. I'd be tickled pink to find out they were simply unaware of an official process.