Can't get item 1 of {} (victim of the dastardly sidebar)

• strict warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/sites/e/enterpriseios.com/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/captcha/captcha.inc on line 61.
  • strict warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/sites/e/enterpriseios.com/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/captcha/captcha.inc on line 61.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_field_user_name::init() should be compatible with views_handler_field_user::init(&$view, $data) in /var/sites/e/enterpriseios.com/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/views/modules/user/views_handler_field_user_name.inc on line 61.
Lame33's picture

Lame33

No votes yet

You can ignore my quizzical ranting as all my issues were because I had the sidebar visible in iTunes. Hide the evil thing or it breaks the tools.

This is frustrating.

I get an error message in step 3: to create a setup process. iTunes pops up and when I try to add any of the options (button, text message, etc) I get a program crashing popup with the message "Can't get item 1 of {}"

It's happening on both Macs we have in our building and so it's likely me and my Windows peculiarities.

Any suggestions?

After playing with it longer, it seems that when I select Done in the in the Step 3 Add an action dialog box it just keeps cycling and asking me to add more actions. I can never leave and I get an error if I actually try to add any customizations. I don't even want any customizations, just defaults.

I have to be missing something obvious...

stoneacheck's picture

stoneacheck

Same Problem

Your rating: None

Hello!

Make sure you don't have the sidebar open. It's in the list of bugs posted June 15. We were running into same issue, closed the sidebar, no problems Smile