Windows to the rescue

• strict warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/sites/e/enterpriseios.com/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/captcha/captcha.inc on line 61.
  • strict warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/sites/e/enterpriseios.com/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/captcha/captcha.inc on line 61.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_field_user_name::init() should be compatible with views_handler_field_user::init(&$view, $data) in /var/sites/e/enterpriseios.com/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/views/modules/user/views_handler_field_user_name.inc on line 61.
jonzer12's picture

jonzer12

No votes yet

Like most I spent a lot of time trying to get both the script and the builder to work but after numerous versions of iTunes and OSX I gave up just downloaded some macro building software for windows. In half a day I have a working Apple ID creator, and a macro to read the same CSV file and log into webmail and verify the accounts.

As always the word enterprise and IOS (or apple anything) is an oxy-moron.
I used automation anywhere to create my macros, if I can get it to create an exe I will share it here.

janeitzey's picture

janeitzey

Consider a lot of people

Your rating: None

Consider a lot of people interested. Smile

I'm very interested in this and how you handled the .csv file inputs.

Thanks for looking at alternatives.

jonzer12's picture

jonzer12

Turns out the product has a

Turns out the product has a task to exe feature but it costs big bucks so I can't help you there.
All I can tell you is we spent about $1000 on the software (not a hard sell to management), and I was up and running with both creation and verifying in less than an afternoon.
Currently processing 30 of 600 Smile

I used this product
https://www.automationanywhere.com/products/automation-software

There are freeware alternatives but they require a time investment that was not an option in my case.

jonzer12's picture

jonzer12

If anyone happens to purchase

If anyone happens to purchase the same app I can certainly share my file containing the code so save someone some time.